Made David's Potato Crusted Sausages (Pics)

• Some of the links on this forum allow SMF, at no cost to you, to earn a small commission when you click through and make a purchase. Let me know if you have any questions about this.
SMF is reader-supported. When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.
Not to take away from Roberts post of great food but this is what he got his inspiration from and
I am glad he did.
Thank you David. I'm glad you did, and I did, and we all did. This is something really special...and just a ton of fun. You aren't gonna get this at the drive thru at McDonald's, I can assure you of that, or any place else for that matter.

Robert

Reactions: DRKsmoking
Good grief Robert!
That meal has every comfort food in it including that salad!
I think I may have some of that sausage, so, one more for the ToDo list!
Thanks so much Al. It was definitely a twist on down home comfort food....and yes sir, you do have a couple of those sausages as I recall :emoji_wink:

Robert

Yes Robert, around here mashed potatoes need gravy...:emoji_laughing: I like that and will add that to my list for when I don't have a crowd.
David's thread got my attention also....obviously :emoji_laughing: Glad you like my rendition of it but his execution was vastly better. I agree with your concept of not doing these for a large crowd unless you can get some help. They take a bit of time to put together.

Robert

Reactions: Gonna Smoke
SmokingMeatForums.com is reader supported and as an Amazon Associate, we may earn commissions from qualifying purchases.

Latest posts

Hot Threads

Clicky