Louisiana Red Hot Links and Pasta CI Grill

• Some of the links on this forum allow SMF, at no cost to you, to earn a small commission when you click through and make a purchase. Let me know if you have any questions about this.
SMF is reader-supported. When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.

Smokin' in AZ

Gone but not forgotten. RIP
Original poster
OTBS Member
Jul 13, 2019
Chandler and Show Low Arizona
Well we liked the first time around so much we did another.

Here is the detailed first step by Step cook:

In case you forgot what the hot links look like:

louisiana-hot-link-min.png

And just some basil spaghetti sauce, and shredded mozzarella cheese.

Real simple easy meal to make.

Grilled the links, let cool and sliced up.

Then did 2 layers of everything. Of course Sue had to add spinach.....
IMG_20200815_175629808.jpg

Here it is ready to go into the grill at 350 degrees for 30 minutes.

IMG_20200815_175655392.jpg

Off the grill after 30 minutes.

IMG_20200815_182941909.jpg

Plated with a little parmesan cheese and a side salad.

IMG_20200815_183250545.jpg

It was really good and there was enough leftover for 2 days lunches for Sue and I.

Thanks for lookin'.

And stay safe out there!

John

Man, that there is the real deal John, a beautiful piece of work that looks to be tasty as could be, Like! I'm never able to get two layers, only one, I'm going to have to try and tone things down a bit. You and Robert are the CI kings! RAY

Reactions: Smokin' in AZ
Great looking pasta skillet John! Looks extremely comforting and delicious. The spinach one looks good, need to get your greens in!

Are those hot links spicy?

• Wow
Another great looking meal John! Nice job. There's just something about that golden brown cheese that makes it look that much better! We aren't much on cooked spinach but will gladly eat it in a salad.

Ryan

Wow!! That looks nothing short of amazing buddy!! Great job on a really impressive skillet. I'd be all over that in a NY minute. We love our Italian themed meals around here and that'd fit right in.

Robert

tenor.gif
Hot damn John you have gone and done it again! Grilling up hot links and CI dishes! I like the hot link addition. I need to try a spicy one soon. Some CI cooking might be in my future this week. Nice job buddy.

• Haha
Very nice john. I like the one with spinach. Gonna give this a shot one night this week!
Now Jake you are just sayin' that cause you know I hate veggies.... :emoji_wink:

Man, that there is the real deal John, a beautiful piece of work that looks to be tasty as could be, Like! I'm never able to get two layers, only one, I'm going to have to try and tone things down a bit. You and Robert are the CI kings! RAY
Thanks for the like Ray, and the nice compliment, but I think Robert does a better job on the creative side than me.

Looks Great, John!!
Spinach??---Tell Sue "I am what I am, and that's all that I am!!"
Nice Job!
Like.

Bear
Thanks you for the like Bear, I will tell Olive Oil that....she thought it was funny too.

Looks great John.
Jim
Thank you Jim!
Great looking pasta skillet John! Looks extremely comforting and delicious. The spinach one looks good, need to get your greens in!

Are those hot links spicy?
Thank you for the like Joe (or is it Jeff? This getting old shit is hard damn work brother :emoji_joy:) And you are just yanking my chain, like Jake, about the spinach....and yes they are medium hot.

kruizer kruizer thanks for the like!

John

Last edited:
Looks tasty as usual John! Do this silicone handles fit snugly? I bought one for my 12” Lodge and it’s really loose.
Thank you for the like Jeff, They fit my Lodge (as they are the lodge branded ones) just fine, need two hands to take them off.

Great looking skillets, John. Sue was right about the spinach in the breakfast Lasagna, I wouldn't doubt her on this one. :emoji_wink:
Thanks for the like Jack, that's funny that you remember the breakfast lasagna. :emoji_laughing:
Thanks for reminding me we are due another one soon!

Yep. Just yep! I could down both kinds no doubt! I'm gonna have to try this soon John . BIG LIKE!
Thank you for the like Travis, hope you do try them they are really good. I know you will get it posted when you do buddy.

Big LIKE!
Thanks for the like Cowboy!

Looks great John ! Missed this yesterday . Nice work .
Thanks for the like Rich, and the nice compliment!

Johnny Ray Johnny Ray , M Maxsbuse thanks for the likes!

John

Great looking meal, John.
Spicy, just how it like it, yum!
Thanks for the like Chile, and it did have a nice kick to it... :emoji_astonished:

Another great looking meal John! Nice job. There's just something about that golden brown cheese that makes it look that much better! We aren't much on cooked spinach but will gladly eat it in a salad.

Ryan
Thanks for the like Ryan, and it is funny how it makes the meal taste so much better...:emoji_wink:

Wow!! That looks nothing short of amazing buddy!! Great job on a really impressive skillet. I'd be all over that in a NY minute. We love our Italian themed meals around here and that'd fit right in.

Robert
Thanks for the like Robert, thanks for the compliment, and we both know we all love Italian....:emoji_thumbsup:

Hot damn John you have gone and done it again! Grilling up hot links and CI dishes! I like the hot link addition. I need to try a spicy one soon. Some CI cooking might be in my future this week. Nice job buddy.
Thanks for the like John, and get you cook posted up buddy!

John

SmokingMeatForums.com is reader supported and as an Amazon Associate, we may earn commissions from qualifying purchases.

Hot Threads

Clicky