Louisiana Flooding

• Some of the links on this forum allow SMF, at no cost to you, to earn a small commission when you click through and make a purchase. Let me know if you have any questions about this.
SMF is reader-supported. When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.
Weather is crazy Hot as H--- here and we need rain,hope it lets up down there.Stay safe 

Richie

I'm catching about 1/2 of my roof runoff into rain barrels. I haven't used a garden hose yet this year.

I wonder how the Tabasco plant is doing.

A couple of our members are flooded that I know of and I know a bunch could use our prayers

I got a PM from Foamheart, he's surrounded by water but high and dry an top of his hill. Power and phones out or off and on. He is a generator powering A/C, fridges and freezers. Said he ha a 6 month supply of smoked goods to get him by after that we may need to airlift him some!

I got a PM from Foamheart, he's surrounded by water but high and dry an top of his hill. Power and phones out or off and on. He is a generator powering A/C, fridges and freezers. Said he ha a 6 month supply of smoked goods to get him by after that we may need to airlift him some!
Ha!  Yea that's foam for you, always prepared.   GREAT to hear he's doing well

Last edited:
I seen some FB posts from him. House getting water yesterday. No posts from him today

Has anyone heard from eman ( Bob and wife Sherrie) in Baton Rouge?

Yeah he had over a foot of water in his house. They are in the cleanup phase now but they had alot of damage.

SmokingMeatForums.com is reader supported and as an Amazon Associate, we may earn commissions from qualifying purchases.
Clicky