Lost a Dear Friend and Family Member.

• Some of the links on this forum allow SMF, at no cost to you, to earn a small commission when you click through and make a purchase. Let me know if you have any questions about this.
SMF is reader-supported. When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.
Hate to hear it, I have a special place in my heart for Beagles, for my 12th birthday I received a Stevens 20g single shot, a box of shells, a small game license and a beagle dog. Best birthday I ever had. will keep a eye out but ya never know when the 1 might appear.

Thanks All for your support. It's a sad day here. I greatly appreciate all keeping a look out for a puppy. It is win for all considering how many people have " Surprise " puppies born....JJ

I am so sorry to hear this JJ. We have 3 babies, 13, 12 + 6years old. We could lose the 2 older ones close to each other. That would be devastating. Losing 1 is bad enough. They truly are part of the Family.
Stay strong.

Reactions: chef jimmyj
Last time I lost one , it took me 3 years to get another . Rescue / adoption for us . Many deserving animals in rescue shelters just waiting for the right person .
Good luck .

Hey JJ, Sorry for your loss.... Losing a close family pet can be a hard thing to take... Even harder to replace... Been there...
Hope you find a "new best friend' soon.....

Dave....

Sorry for your loss. I can give you our little a** of a pup you want. He fight with roosters thou.

Oh my wife wouldnt like me giving him away.

Sorry for your loss. I can give you our little a** of a pup you want. He fight with roosters thou.

I got a couple PITA Roos you can have and let the Pup harass! They need a Attitude adjustment...JJ

Reactions: Brokenhandle
Thanks guys, for your kind words. They are appreciated...JJ

Very sorry to hear about your loss. I know there will never be a replacement, but hope you find the new pup you are looking for.

dang JJ. I'm sorry bud. Fur babies are hard to lose for sure. I remember when you moved there and were trying to get some.

SmokingMeatForums.com is reader supported and as an Amazon Associate, we may earn commissions from qualifying purchases.
Clicky