• Some of the links on this forum allow SMF, at no cost to you, to earn a small commission when you click through and make a purchase. Let me know if you have any questions about this.
SMF is reader-supported. When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.

dirtsailor2003

Epic Pitmaster
Original poster
OTBS Member
Oct 4, 2012
Bend Oregon
This morning when trying to log in my antivirus (Kaspersky) kept blocking the site. Saying that it is dangerous URL and that it is a known phishing site. Had to turn off the antivirus to log in.

Now when I try and reply to thread I keep getting a notice saying I've already posted. Have to click the submit button one to two more times to get post to post.

It has happened to me too.

I hit submit & it says it's been submitted already, but it doesn't look like it has.

So I hit submit again & it goes thru, only to find out there is a duplicate post.

But I didn't have any trouble getting on.

Last week when I tried to log in I was redirected to another site.

This only happened when I used Chrome. Edge & Firefox worked  OK.

This went on for about 4 days, then everything was back to normal.

Hope yours goes away soon too.

Al

Same here

Richie

Happening again 

also some post on the main board 

Grills grills does not show any hits,it does not show in the new post section either

Richie

SmokingMeatForums.com is reader supported and as an Amazon Associate, we may earn commissions from qualifying purchases.
Clicky