Lobster, scallops and more

• Some of the links on this forum allow SMF, at no cost to you, to earn a small commission when you click through and make a purchase. Let me know if you have any questions about this.
SMF is reader-supported. When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.

jcam222

Epic Pitmaster
Original poster
OTBS Member
SMF Premier Member
Jun 13, 2017
Northeast Ohio
No grilling in the Ohio monsoon today. Indoor cooking it was for a Mothers Day meal for my wife. Salad - Spring greens ,basil, heirloom tomato, arugula micro greens and burrata cheese. Dressed up with a little lemon zest and sugar free balsamic vinaigrette. Entree - Sous vide butter poached lobster and scallops on shirataki noodles with a lemon and shallot cream sauce with fresh torn basil. Scallops are plated on crispy bacon squares. All keto and very tasty. I’m in love with the sauce. Will definitely make it again. Happy to share the sauce if anyone is interested.
B910C51B-C281-4332-8D7E-EC584D80338A.jpeg
67206B53-27BC-4FAD-80C1-AF65B5000FC7.jpeg

As beautiful a plate as I've ever seen in my time on the planet, another work of culinary art! RAY

Reactions: jcam222
Looks pretty darn Fancy. The last plate presentation is superb

Looks great Jeff I would like the recipe for the sauce if you don't mind. we had lobster last night but boring me just steamed them and served with drawn butter lol

Damn fine looking meal Jeff! Big like! Since I worked last night. I picked up Chinese on the way home for dinner for mothers day.

Jeff, that all looks fantastic and a very nice way to honor your wife. BIG LIKE :emoji_thumbsup:

That lemon and shallot cream sauce sounds a lot like a lemon beurre blanc that I sometimes make for fish dishes.

A very magnificent looking meal Jeff! From start to finish everything looks perfect!

I’ve had burrata with toasted bread before but never with a salad. I’m gonna have to try that this summer.

Looks great Jeff I would like the recipe for the sauce if you don't mind. we had lobster last night but boring me just steamed them and served with drawn butter lol
I will get it typed up tonight. We really enjoyed it.

SmokingMeatForums.com is reader supported and as an Amazon Associate, we may earn commissions from qualifying purchases.
Clicky