Lobster, scallops and more

• Some of the links on this forum allow SMF, at no cost to you, to earn a small commission when you click through and make a purchase. Let me know if you have any questions about this.
SMF is reader-supported. When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.
Looks great Jeff I would like the recipe for the sauce if you don't mind. we had lobster last night but boring me just steamed them and served with drawn butter lol
Typing this up on phone so the format won’t be great but should work. Sauté 1 large minced shallot (1/3-1/2 cup) , 3 cloves minced garlic in 1 1/2 T olive oil until starting to caramelize. Add 1 1/2 cups heavy cream and bring to a simmer, once simmering add 3 T salted butter , zest of 1 1/2 lemons (zest 2 and use some for plating), 1/2 grated Parmesan , 1/4 t each of salt and white pepper. Simmer to thicken. Optionally now you can add 1-2 oz cream cheese to thicken. I do this but note if you refrigerate sauce it will get pretty firm. It is fine though after you reheat. When you mix with pasta you can add in some fresh torn basil if you like. This sauce is really nice for pasta with seafood.

SmokingMeatForums.com is reader supported and as an Amazon Associate, we may earn commissions from qualifying purchases.
Clicky