Lavatools Javelin- 25% off at Amazon

• Some of the links on this forum allow SMF, at no cost to you, to earn a small commission when you click through and make a purchase. Let me know if you have any questions about this.
SMF is reader-supported. When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.
Is the point smaller than the Thermapen?

Length or width? Don't have the Therma pen but here's the measurements

7200625e95e01eea33356b01de6fb847.jpg

ac346b8edfd5f6831016575c8c6729b8.jpg

3c0e1e8b34323fbb605f9be58ab81bac.jpg

b8060384e2227c041403dd1492ae1651.jpg

0358137ac460e1637ec9a4284c27f8b7.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Reactions: BGKYSmoker
Thanks DS

The needle tip is what i was looking for. Looks the same as the THP

TY Again

I have one of these as well! Great, fast thermometer and I may have accidentally put it through the wash to find out that it still works! Might have to order another one!

Thanks DS

The needle tip is what i was looking for. Looks the same as the THP

TY Again

No problem. Like I said I have two. Quick enough for me. Average read time is right at 3 seconds. I keep one in my house and one in my bug out box (camp cook box).

Used the extra money I saved by not buying the TP to buy meat for the smoker!

Man I had to buy another one. Not sure why but I did!
I was getting sucked in and had to find the self control to get off of Amazon before I bought another. I won Todd Johnson's A-maze-n give away the Maverick Chef's instant read backlit therm that's a second or two slower than the Javelin. Its huge. 4.25" probe and 7.25" body. I keep it in a small travel bag in my vehicle so it goes where I do. I believe we got our first ones when they were vintage Thermowands a few years ago when they first came out.
-Kurt

Thanks! Had my wife order one because she is a prime member and I dislike shipping costs... I use one up north that my father bought years ago and these are very nice.

SmokingMeatForums.com is reader supported and as an Amazon Associate, we may earn commissions from qualifying purchases.

Latest posts

Hot Threads

Clicky