Korean Ribs and Baby Blue Salad

• Some of the links on this forum allow SMF, at no cost to you, to earn a small commission when you click through and make a purchase. Let me know if you have any questions about this.
SMF is reader-supported. When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.

BrianGSDTexoma

Smoking Guru
Original poster
OTBS Member
★ Lifetime Premier ★
Aug 1, 2018
North Texas, Texoma
Marinaded some Flanken Ribs. I had a roofer here inspecting my roof at the time and managed to forget the last few ingredients but was still good. This is my go to Korean marinade.

Small chunk of grated fresh frozen pineapple (tenderizer)
⅓ cup sherry wine
⅓ cup soy sauce
¼ cup rice vinegar
2 Tbsp brown sugar I use Truvia
3 cloves garlic, chopped
knob of fresh ginger grated, I used some bottled grated I have
1 tablespoon hoisin sauce
1 tablespoon hot chile paste
1 teaspoon sesame oil

Loving the new grates on the Chargriller. Raised charcoal rack to top. Made some keto sweet spicy pecans which made me think of a Baby Blue Salad. If you have not had one of these you really need to try. So good!

IMG_20230629_153845726_HDR.jpg IMG_20230629_154302941_HDR.jpg

IMG_20230629_155047874_HDR.jpg IMG_20230629_150004496_HDR.jpg

Man thats a great looking cook! And that salad almost looks like a dessert!
So what did the roofer say about the roof?

Jim

Looks might tasty Brian, looks like we were channeling the same Korean Rib vibe…..lol

Looks really good from here Brian.

Point for sure
Chris

I'm drooling over here - making me reminisce about the awesome Korean restaurant I used to visit when I lived in Honolulu. Looks and sounds perfect!

Looks delicious Brian! That salad looks like a meal in itself.

Ryan

Wow Brian!! You've been turning out some really good stuff recently...but you always do. for a bachelor you sure cook and eat well my friend. Excellent looking plate buddy. I just wish you'd have sent it as a TD entry :emoji_laughing:

Robert

Reactions: Buckeyedude
Looks great! I could eat beef ribs everyday! Especially those!

Man thats a great looking cook! And that salad almost looks like a dessert!
So what did the roofer say about the roof?

Jim
Thanks Jim. Those Baby Blue salads are great.

He could not believe with all the damage I was having such a hard time. He just did a house down the street that be fighting ins for 6 months. He got a public appraiser and got it done. I told my roofer he has a week and finally got a hold my agent and told him what I was going to do. Guess the words public appraiser did something. Claim opened couple hours later and they submitted for approval. Still dont mean anything until its done, In the past they just approve one little thing and close again.

Reactions: JLeonard
SmokingMeatForums.com is reader supported and as an Amazon Associate, we may earn commissions from qualifying purchases.

Hot Threads

Clicky