Kirby stuffer

• Some of the links on this forum allow SMF, at no cost to you, to earn a small commission when you click through and make a purchase. Let me know if you have any questions about this.

maineman

Fire Starter
Original poster
Jan 3, 2017
Hi all, I am finally in a position to buy a Kirby water stuffer. I emailed him only to find out he no longer makes them. Does anyone know of one for sale? I was hoping to buy a #15 pound model with foot control.

I’m also open to other options for a water stuffer. I’ve just always read that the Kirby’s were top notch. Any and all help would be great! Thanks

Chad S

BGKYSmoker

Epic Pitmaster
Staff member
OTBS Member
★ Lifetime Premier ★
Group Lead
Dec 25, 2010
Flaherty, KY
I have know Kirby for years. I had one of his stuffers. They are nice but a major PITA to clean.

GL finding one.

maineman

Fire Starter
Original poster
Jan 3, 2017
So are are any recommendations for a stuffer that I don’t have to crank and is more of a one man use? Oh, and that is affordable😁

Dave in AZ

Meat Mopper
Oct 2, 2022
Phx, AZ
Lem has the big bite motorized stuffer, 10lb is $650.
Waltons has a new 20lb one for $700.

I read all the comments... for LEM, 10 comments saying it broke immediately. 100 5 star love it. Most say it leaves 1" of meat in bottom.

Walton's one is new, they had a few issues but got a new design motor shipping.

Those are the cheapest two. However...
HarborFreight has a hydraulic press stand for $160 with 17" clearance between bars. you could just load your cylinder and it's piston in there and press the meat out. Just a simple pre-built way to put a hydraulic jack above your cylinder. I was thinking of welding a U frame that my 15lb cylinder could fit under, and using their 3ton long throw (25") actuator above it to press my piston down.

Latest posts

Hot Threads