Kirby stuffer

• Some of the links on this forum allow SMF, at no cost to you, to earn a small commission when you click through and make a purchase. Let me know if you have any questions about this.
SMF is reader-supported. When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.

maineman

Fire Starter
Original poster
Jan 3, 2017
Hi all, I am finally in a position to buy a Kirby water stuffer. I emailed him only to find out he no longer makes them. Does anyone know of one for sale? I was hoping to buy a #15 pound model with foot control.

I’m also open to other options for a water stuffer. I’ve just always read that the Kirby’s were top notch. Any and all help would be great! Thanks

Chad S

I have know Kirby for years. I had one of his stuffers. They are nice but a major PITA to clean.

GL finding one.

So are are any recommendations for a stuffer that I don’t have to crank and is more of a one man use? Oh, and that is affordable😁

Lem has the big bite motorized stuffer, 10lb is $650.
Waltons has a new 20lb one for $700.

I read all the comments... for LEM, 10 comments saying it broke immediately. 100 5 star love it. Most say it leaves 1" of meat in bottom.

Walton's one is new, they had a few issues but got a new design motor shipping.

Those are the cheapest two. However...
HarborFreight has a hydraulic press stand for $160 with 17" clearance between bars. you could just load your cylinder and it's piston in there and press the meat out. Just a simple pre-built way to put a hydraulic jack above your cylinder. I was thinking of welding a U frame that my 15lb cylinder could fit under, and using their 3ton long throw (25") actuator above it to press my piston down.

SmokingMeatForums.com is reader supported and as an Amazon Associate, we may earn commissions from qualifying purchases.

Latest posts

Hot Threads

Clicky