Kielbasa

• Some of the links on this forum allow SMF, at no cost to you, to earn a small commission when you click through and make a purchase. Let me know if you have any questions about this.
SMF is reader-supported. When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.

boykjo

Renowned Sausage Maker
Original poster
Staff member
OTBS Member
Group Lead
Apr 28, 2010
Raleigh,NC
Smokin some fat rings today..... Started smoker temp at 130 bumping up 10 degrees each hour.... Smoker at 175 now..  AMNTS with apple

Stay tuned for the qview

Thanks for looking....

Boykjo

Last edited:
popcorn.gif

pepsi.gif

MMMM! Those are going to go great with sauteed onions,apples, and kraut! Bit of mustard, maybe a grinder bun! Yep I want some!

Damn.... 
drool.gif

Everyone needs to stop posting images of all these great looking smoked sausages... 
sausage.gif

...now I need more time in the day to begin my (mis)adventures in sausage making... 
icon_rolleyes.gif

...and more gadgets... 
rolleyes.gif

looks like I have some fat pockets but I'm sure its from the non high temp cheese. smoker temp ran goo and never got over 184.. Took about 9 hrs

Here's the cheese  part

Be back tomorrow after the bloom

Joe I will dispose of them fat pockets just send them up,being friends I won't charge ya. 
sausage.gif

Richie

Joe I will dispose of them fat pockets just send them up,being friends I won't charge ya. :sausage:

Richie

Yeah, being the team player I am, I'll help Richie "dispose" of those ugly critters for you...

As for the cheese, WOW, that's a lot of slicing and dicing, and it all looks nice and uniform!

Can't wait to see the results tomorrow!

Beautiful as usual...JJ

They look great Joe!!!  We do a lot of different "forms" of sausage.  Links, rings, tubes, or sticks, but for me there is something about making the rings and the results such as you have with these that is so special.  Maybe I'm just old style, but rings just yell out flavor.  
points.gif
 Reinhard

Last edited:
SmokingMeatForums.com is reader supported and as an Amazon Associate, we may earn commissions from qualifying purchases.

Latest posts

Hot Threads

Clicky