• Some of the links on this forum allow SMF, at no cost to you, to earn a small commission when you click through and make a purchase. Let me know if you have any questions about this.

just wanted to say HEY!

novadoc

Fire Starter
Joined Mar 4, 2012
I'm from Ontario Canada, enjoy hunting/fishing

i have been making beef jerky for 6 years on my nesco dehydrator, decided to build myself a smoker to increase my ouput as well as try my hand at snack sticks and other smoked goodies.

here is a pic of her, going to give it some smoke in the next few days.

scarbelly

Gone but not forgotten. RIP
OTBS Member
Joined Jul 26, 2009
Hello and Welcome to SMF - great looking smoke house 

tyotrain

Master of the Pit
Joined Mar 31, 2010
Welcome to SMF it's nice to have ya. Great people and lots of info. Have fun and happy smoking.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Have fun and Happy smoking :)

SmokinAl

SMF Hall of Fame Pitmaster
Staff member
OTBS Member
★ Lifetime Premier ★
Joined Jun 22, 2009
Welcome to SMF! That's a great looking smokehouse!

Would you update your profile info to include your location. Thanks!

jrod62

Smoking Guru
OTBS Member
Group Lead
Joined Jun 13, 2011
:welcome1: to SMF

great looking smoke house

Last edited:

mballi3011

Gone but not forgotten. RIP
OTBS Member
SMF Premier Member
Joined Mar 12, 2009

First off welcome to SMF. You'll like this place cause there are a lot of really good folks here that would just love to help you with just about anything to do with smoking meat. You will also find alot of good recipes and technique here also. So go out now and grab something to smoke and if you have any questions just ask here and we will answer it for you pretty darn quick.So with that all said:

Welcome To Your New Addiction

sprky

Master of the Pit
OTBS Member
Joined Jun 26, 2007
 to SMF. You have come to the right place for smoking info. This site is loaded with great info just use the search bar at top of page to find what you are looking for. If you can't locate the answer just ask folks here are willing to share there knowledge.

Nice looking smokehouse. 

Latest posts

Hot Threads

Top Bottom
  AdBlock Detected

We noticed that you're using an ad-blocker, which could block some critical website features. For the best possible site experience please take a moment to disable your AdBlocker.