Just joined

• Some of the links on this forum allow SMF, at no cost to you, to earn a small commission when you click through and make a purchase. Let me know if you have any questions about this.
SMF is reader-supported. When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.

JazzyJay

Original poster
Sep 10, 2019
Hello from central Ohio. My name is Jason, I am 40 some odd years old and love to cook among other things. I am a family man, with three kids and a wife. Our oldest is out of the house. I work in the masonry industry and build big fancy buildings. I have a gas Huntington grill, a gas masterbuilt smoker, a weber kettle grill and my latest addition an Oklahoma Joe's Highland offset, oh yeah I still have my ECB from about 6 years ago. I have been around a bit but this new offset is where I want to focus from here on. Cheers.

Welcome , happy to have you . Look around , lots of info .
I work in the masonry industry and build big fancy buildings.
Commercial Carpenter , metal studs and drywall . Been on many scaffolds with bricklayers . Heck when I got in the Masons still had a beer break .

Reactions: JazzyJay
Welcome from Yellowstone / Grand Teton country ! Enjoy the forum, be partisipative, ask questions, and share ideas. It's always a plus to hear a fresh perspective.

Reactions: JazzyJay
Welcome , happy to have you . Look around , lots of info .

Commercial Carpenter , metal studs and drywall . Been on many scaffolds with bricklayers . Heck when I got in the Masons still had a beer break .
Right on. The beer break has been nixed- dang!

Good Morning and Welcome to the Best Site on the Web

Gary

SmokingMeatForums.com is reader supported and as an Amazon Associate, we may earn commissions from qualifying purchases.

Hot Threads

Clicky