Just gettin started

• Some of the links on this forum allow SMF, at no cost to you, to earn a small commission when you click through and make a purchase. Let me know if you have any questions about this.
SMF is reader-supported. When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.

sooner4ever

Original poster
Oct 22, 2011
I have been cooking most of my life, and grill quite a bit, but smoking is a new adventure.  Thanks SQWIB for your intro post and I look forward to learning about the subtle (and not so subtle) differences that all of the members bring to the table (so to speak).  Picked up a MES 40 the other day, and my AMAZEN unit is ordered.  Experiments start tomorrow.  Tonite we'll have to suffer with grilled filets and shrimp stuffed chile rellenos, aka Tucson Surf and Turf.

Welcome to the site and glad you found us,do you call the old Pueblo home?

welcome1.gif
   Glad to have you with us!

welcome to a great place,as a recent BBQ smoker,I now know it is an addiction! my poor grill only gets used to crisp bacon on bacon wrapped chicken bites :)

Last edited:
SmokingMeatForums.com is reader supported and as an Amazon Associate, we may earn commissions from qualifying purchases.

Hot Threads

Clicky