1. Some of the links on this forum allow SMF, at no cost to you, to earn a small commission when you click through and make a purchase. Let me know if you have any questions about this.

Judy's Buns

Discussion in 'Breads' started by SmokinAl, Jan 25, 2016.

Tags:
  1. SmokinAl

SmokinAl SMF Hall of Fame Pitmaster Staff Member Moderator OTBS Member ★ Lifetime Premier ★

Good one Gary!

Are you going to make the buns?

Al

2. GaryHibbert

GaryHibbert Legendary Pitmaster OTBS Member ★ Lifetime Premier ★

Yeah I think I'll give it a try. I've baked lots of bread over the years but I've never tried buns. I'd really appreciate it if Miss Judy would share her favorite bun recipe

Gary

3. SmokinAl

SmokinAl SMF Hall of Fame Pitmaster Staff Member Moderator OTBS Member ★ Lifetime Premier ★

This is the recipe for the buns in this thread.

It's also our favorite one, she makes these more than any of her other bun recipes.

http://allrecipes.com/recipe/23284/french-bread-rolls-to-die-for

Enjoy!

Al

4. GaryHibbert

GaryHibbert Legendary Pitmaster OTBS Member ★ Lifetime Premier ★

Thanks AL. And please thank Miss Judy. I'll be trying these.

Gary

5. SmokinAl

No problem!

If you make these one time, you'll be hooked & be making them all the time.

Al

6. ab canuck

ab canuck Master of the Pit OTBS Member ★ Lifetime Premier ★

Again I am a late arrival, All due to fatties. And Thx. Al for posting the link. Definitely copying this one. 

7. SmokinAl

Your very welcome!

Al

8. SFLsmkr1

SFLsmkr1 Legendary Pitmaster Staff Member Moderator Group Lead OTBS Member ★ Lifetime Premier ★

Do we need to have a posting area for Judy's bunz [​IMG]

Nice buns Al & Judy

9. My daughter helping make these famous buns...fingers crossed.

10. SmokinAl

That's awesome Murray! Be sure to let me know how they turn out!

Al

11. hardcookin

hardcookin Master of the Pit OTBS Member

Your a lucky man. Thumbs Up

12. They turned out great had a friends & family over & we got rave reviews & a proud 10 year old daughter. Of course they came out & got devoured hot out of the oven so no pictures.

13. SmokinAl

That's great to hear Murray!

I'll tell Judy!

Al