January 2019 Throwdown Winner

• Some of the links on this forum allow SMF, at no cost to you, to earn a small commission when you click through and make a purchase. Let me know if you have any questions about this.
SMF is reader-supported. When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.
Shucks..I think the real winner is Sunny.. new kid on the block takes the trophy on home!

Also Sunny I don't think having extra boudin to play with and eat is a bad thing! LOL!!

Reactions: SunnyDC
At the top of each thread, on the right hand side there is a link that you click "watch". It subscribes you to the thread without you having to make a comment.
View attachment 388027

Also, that option will turn to "unwatch" if you're already subscribed and don't want to receive alerts anymore about a particular thread.

Awesome Preacher Man!!!
You would think I'd have known that, but I didn't!!
So now I clicked on "Watch Forum" on the Throw-down forum, and I chose email me.
So I'm assuming that will get me an email alert, the next time a new Throw-down starts.
Right??

Bear

Congratulations guys. I know I voted for one of those but it was such a tough choice I don't now remember which one it was.

Reactions: SunnyDC
My entry tied for a distant third place...rightfully so.

1st and 2nd place were easy to choose. Congrats to the winners!

SmokingMeatForums.com is reader supported and as an Amazon Associate, we may earn commissions from qualifying purchases.

Hot Threads

Clicky