• Some of the links on this forum allow SMF, at no cost to you, to earn a small commission when you click through and make a purchase. Let me know if you have any questions about this.

Its Newbie again

dwags55

Joined Dec 29, 2010
David here do I have to wait till I have posted a certain # of post before I can change my image I saw an album but unable to change image I am sure it is on this site some where but I can't find it unless i'm looking like my kids with my eyes closed Thanks for any help

SmokinAl

SMF Hall of Fame Pitmaster
Staff member
OTBS Member
★ Lifetime Premier ★
Joined Jun 22, 2009
Just go to my profile at the top of the page. When it opens up your image will be on the left with a box below to change image.

scarbelly

Epic Pitmaster
OTBS Member
Joined Jul 26, 2009
Hey David - welcoeme to SMF - glad to have you here with us  

richoso1

Legendary Pitmaster
OTBS Member
SMF Premier Member
Joined Jun 21, 2007
Hello David, and welcome to the SMF. I believe you need a minimum of 20 posts in order to change the image. That time will come very soon.It's all good my friend. 

les3176

Master of the Pit
Joined Feb 10, 2009
yeah i think you need so many posts to do certain things.Don't worry though in no time you'll have plenty!!!...oh and welcome to smf!!

mballi3011

Epic Pitmaster
OTBS Member
SMF Premier Member
Joined Mar 12, 2009

Well first off welcome david to SMF. Now if Rich say it you can take it to the bank for he is one with the powers around here. But he's all good.

Latest posts

Hot Threads

Top Bottom
  AdBlock Detected

We noticed that you're using an ad-blocker, which could block some critical website features. For the best possible site experience please take a moment to disable your AdBlocker.