• Some of the links on this forum allow SMF, at no cost to you, to earn a small commission when you click through and make a purchase. Let me know if you have any questions about this.

its finally time to do my cousins bbq with qview

ralphbrown05

Smoke Blower
Joined Oct 3, 2009
after serving in africa with the marines for 7 months, its finally time to have my cousins welcome home bbq...heres what ive got so far to smoke...a pork shoulder, a brisket, 3 or 4 racks of ribs, wicked beans, homemade mac n cheese, collard greens, dirty rice, potato salad, and carrot cake for desert...ill post some qview starting tomorrow night...im gonna start smoking around 10 or so and will be going all through the night till about 12 or 1230 saturday afternoon...stay tuned...

happy smoking

pineywoods

SMF Hall of Fame Pitmaster
Staff member
Administrator
OTBS Member
SMF Premier Member
OTBS Admin
Group Lead
Joined Mar 22, 2008
Sounds like a good time and be sure to Thank him for his service some of us truly appreciate it

carpetride

Master of the Pit
OTBS Member
SMF Premier Member
Joined Jan 25, 2008
Sounds like your cousin is a true PATRIOT please thank him for our family.  Enjoy the smoke!

flyfishjeep

Smoking Fanatic
Joined Jan 6, 2010
Enjoy the smoke and the time with your family.  I continue the thanks for his service and sacrifice.

cole

Fire Starter
Joined Oct 7, 2010
Thank your cousin for me!!!  My nephew just was ordered back to Afganistan a couple of weeks ago.  They are probably getting "in country" about now. 

meateater

Legendary Pitmaster
SMF Premier Member
Joined Oct 17, 2009
Tell him "Thank You" I just dropped off two boxes going to Afgahnistan this morning. The least I could do.

ralphbrown05

Smoke Blower
Joined Oct 3, 2009
a 12 pound brisket

a 7 pound pork shoulder that i got for 7.50 at harris teeter

and 3 slabs of pork spares...

bmudd14474

Legendary Pitmaster
Staff member
Administrator
OTBS Member
★ Lifetime Premier ★
Group Lead
Joined Jun 1, 2008
Looks great. Tell your cousin thank you for his service. 

bamaboy

Meat Mopper
SMF Premier Member
Joined Sep 26, 2010
PLEASE TELL YOUR CUZ THAT ME AND MINE THANK HIM FOR THE GREAT SACRIFICE HE HAS MADE TO KEEP THIS GREAT COUNTRY SAFE.HAPPY SMOKIN THERE PARDNER

new2que

Meat Mopper
Joined Jul 1, 2010
Thanks from all of us here in SC.  And for goodness sake please enjoy the bbq!

brdprey

Meat Mopper
Joined Jul 8, 2009
so far so good on the qview, hope he enjoys and loves it as much as we alll love and respect him for what he

has layed on the line for people including us here in america.

pintobean

Smoke Blower
Joined Oct 1, 2010
Thank your cousin for keeping this country free, and good luck with the smoke. Sounds like it will be a blast!

realtorterry

Master of the Pit
OTBS Member
SMF Premier Member
Joined Jun 5, 2009
SOOOO how did it come out? Did your patriotic cousin enjoy?

Latest posts

Hot Threads

Top Bottom
  AdBlock Detected

We noticed that you're using an ad-blocker, which could block some critical website features. For the best possible site experience please take a moment to disable your AdBlocker.