IOWA Folks, let's dine

• Some of the links on this forum allow SMF, at no cost to you, to earn a small commission when you click through and make a purchase. Let me know if you have any questions about this.
SMF is reader-supported. When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.
This a PM from JDT, lets do it!!

OK, lets try that guy that opened where finleys was, the address is

1951 Indianola Ave

Its called Two Rivers BBQ and Deli, the easiest way to get there is to get off 235 at 14th, head south on 14th across the river, the first stoplight after the river is Hartford Ave(scornovaca's pizza is at this corner) take a right here to head west on Hartford, you will go past a stoplight at east 6th, the second stoplight will be indianola road, you will turn right and its about 150 feet on the right. If anyone else gets ahold of you they can pm us for directions and cell phone #'s.
See ya friday noon.

And If anyone wants to get togather on saterday, I will be back down to DM, always time for food

Nooner? I'll be there.
PDT_Armataz_01_34.gif

most of us can relate to that, hope you can make it next time, these little get togethers have given me all kinds of ideas from coffee in rubs to coolaid injections, get a couple beers in Buzz and he opens up 20 + years of catering, vending and competition experience to ya lol.

OH MY, we hit a good place. 2/twin rivers BBQ. We all had the brisket sandwich, I had beens and slaw. Brisket was good, sauced before we got it,litely, sauce was good also. Beens=ok, slaw=a little more than ok. I didn't give it a great, but won't hesitate to eat there again, would recommend it.

Now on to the Bait shop(beer joint), can I move in
icon_smile.gif

SmokingMeatForums.com is reader supported and as an Amazon Associate, we may earn commissions from qualifying purchases.

Hot Threads

Clicky