Instagram Famous

• Some of the links on this forum allow SMF, at no cost to you, to earn a small commission when you click through and make a purchase. Let me know if you have any questions about this.
SMF is reader-supported. When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.
I don't have a problem with other social sites. But since I already spend a couple hours a day here, I don't really have the ambition to go anywhere else. Well I am into Handgun and Asian Cooking Videos on YouTube.
Nothing wrong with your inquiry. Don't let these hardcore SMF Guys beat on you...JJ

I don't have a problem with other social sites. But since I already spend a couple hours a day here, I don't really have the ambition to go anywhere else. Well I am into Handgun and Asian Cooking Videos on YouTube.
Nothing wrong with your inquiry. Don't let these hardcore SMF Guys beat on you...JJ

I’m not the sensitive type. To each their own.

Reactions: HalfSmoked
My Wife and Kids spend hours a day on Instagram and Pinterest. The Fibromyalgia and Arthritis groups are of great value to my Wife. They are both worth a look if you have the time. Lots of BBQ Pros post their tips and techniques...JJ

Well, for the few of you that are on instagram, I've had some companies offer and/or agree to do a giveaway when I hit 500 followers. So, follow me to win cool stuff.

Reactions: pc farmer
I really like Instagram. I follow Manu's page from My kitchen rules, Jamie Oliver, Royal chef Alan Coxon (know him? he is the author of 9 cookbooks). If you know any interesting pages of chefs, please share them. Actually, I can also call myself a personal chef for my family and I also have an Instagram page. I create cooking posts and share recipes that I got from my Italian great-grandmother. But the problem is that I want to make my page popular, but I have too few followers (mostly my friends and relatives). I found out that there is an option to buy Instagram followers, if you think this is a good idea, please share your thoughts. If you know of other ways to get followers, pls let me know.

Last edited:
Wow, the thread was from three years ago. Time flies, doesn't it? Well, even though it's an older post, I hope you're still enjoying your BBQ adventures and sharing them with others. And hey, if anyone happens to stumble upon this thread and has a social media page dedicated to BBQ, feel free to share your handles for some mouthwatering inspiration! Remember, if you're looking to increase your Instagram views, you can explore options like to buy cheap instagram views. Happy grilling, even if it's been a while since this thread started! Keep the BBQ spirit alive!

Last edited:
Not smoking meats or BBQ related...but...maybe I am starting to get Facebook famous.

I actually started a Facebook page for my farm (Blazing Star Farm) so I could compare notes with others who practice regenerative agriculture in creating food plots for deer/turkey. It has been fun. Sharing progress with a guy in SW Oklahoma who has a YouTube Channel and a guy from NE Missouri. Getting lots of good suggestions too.

The picture below is what I planted 2 weeks ago on 12.3 acres of food plots.
Green Cover Seed - Summer Release.
No more mono-culture planting for me!
10 varieties in this mix including: Laredo Forage Soybeans, Cowpeas (Iron & Clay), Mung Beans, Sunn Hemp, Foodplot Grain sorghum, Smart Radish, Trophy Rapeseed, Black Oil Sunflower, Mancan Buckwheat.

IMG_0231.jpg

uncle eddie uncle eddie Start ya an instagram page for the farm. I'd love to follow along. Dont do FB.

Jim

I deleted Instagram about a year ago. Too many adds and suggested posts. I also never saw my families posts unless I deliberately searched for them. Weird.

But - I downloaded it again when I started my farm FB page because I know I can connect accounts so anything I posted on FB automatically posts on Instagram and thought ... why not give it another try? Within 10 minutes, I hated Instagram all over again. Deleted. Sorry.

Never had an Instagram account.
Had a Facebook account for about a week. Got spammed and never went back.

Im so old school I walked uphill...in the snow....from one of my 17 jobs....just to post this....on my sun dial interweb smoke signal contraption thingy....then i followed your insta page lol! All in fun fellas!

• Haha
Reactions: SmokinVOLfan
SmokingMeatForums.com is reader supported and as an Amazon Associate, we may earn commissions from qualifying purchases.

Latest posts

Clicky