• Some of the links on this forum allow SMF, at no cost to you, to earn a small commission when you click through and make a purchase. Let me know if you have any questions about this.

Illinois Group!

salukidawg

Joined Oct 8, 2018
Southern Illinois here folks.....Been smoking now about 4 months......Electric master built from sams club....every turns out good...but Im still Lerning!!

hb99

Meat Mopper
Joined Oct 25, 2013
I'm sure I probably already said hello from Atkinson, but was curious as to why there hasn't been much activity on this thread...the snow maybe? It's snowing now.

Smokinribsbbq

Fire Starter
Joined Mar 15, 2019
Either Morgan's in Mattoon, or Windsors meat market. I was told not long ago, someone was finally bringing a butcher shop into town, but I havent seen anything open yet.

WeberBlackStoneYoder

Smoke Blower
Joined Nov 13, 2018
Either Morgan's in Mattoon, or Windsors meat market. I was told not long ago, someone was finally bringing a butcher shop into town, but I havent seen anything open yet.
Yep I frequent Morgan's or Windsor about once a week. I like Das Schlacht haus right outside of Arthur, but they are a little high on their prices. Great Quality though.

lautay

★ Lifetime Premier ★
Joined Jul 3, 2010
Chris from Springfield. Smoking about three times a year since the turn of the century. Still seemingly a novice...

Latest posts

Hot Threads

Top Bottom
  AdBlock Detected

We noticed that you're using an ad-blocker, which could block some critical website features. For the best possible site experience please take a moment to disable your AdBlocker.