Illinois Group!

• Some of the links on this forum allow SMF, at no cost to you, to earn a small commission when you click through and make a purchase. Let me know if you have any questions about this.
SMF is reader-supported. When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.
Hello everyone, just finishing a 250 gal. reverse flow offset trailer build, waiting for break in weather to sandblast and paint, this site has been ton of help for my build , would post pictures, but not sure how to ( still in 20th century) Thanks to everyone.

Checking in from Urbana. Been on the forums for about a year, just now found out about the Illinois group. I'd like to have a group smoke out. Any real interest? Kinda hate for it to just be me and two other people....nothing against you two...LOL. I'd kinda put it together if enough people show interest. As long as you don't mind an electric smoker guy.....
xrocker.gif

Reactions: papadon
Hi all, new to forum. I' from Glen Carbon, across the river from St. Louis. I' pretty new to smoking, but I have the MES 40 and have made a few successful smokes. Always willing to learn more. Times and Temps seems to be my biggest problem.

Wow just saw this. Checking in from Crest Hill, IL which is SW suburbs from Chicago about 45 minutes. Smoking on an Old Smokey. Just began smoking among other hobbies such as brewing, and sausage and salami making. Lots of great people and advice here. Thanks!

Hi all, new to forum. I' from Glen Carbon, across the river from St. Louis. I' pretty new to smoking, but I have the MES 40 and have made a few successful smokes. Always willing to learn more. Times and Temps seems to be my biggest problem.
Hey Ricky, if you need any help or info let me know.  Live in Troy and work in Edwardsville, so i'm close.  lol

New to the forum been lurking around for awhile decided why not just join.  Central IL just north or springfield.

Ah, good old Athens.  You probably know Bob Hill.

Anyway, Mount Sterling, IL checking in here.  Looking forward to getting to know everyone and having some fun.  I'm smoking a pork loin tomorrow so we'll see how that turns out.

The nice guy facade is just that; a facade.  He's completely off his rocker but in a good way.  We're actually related so I can talk trash about him.  :)

It's nice to know there are some locals here.  If we ever decide to get together it won't be too far to travel.

Nice football season by the way, I was impressed when you beat Illini West.

Last edited:
SmokingMeatForums.com is reader supported and as an Amazon Associate, we may earn commissions from qualifying purchases.

Latest posts

Hot Threads

Clicky