I want to be the ECB group leader

• Some of the links on this forum allow SMF, at no cost to you, to earn a small commission when you click through and make a purchase. Let me know if you have any questions about this.
SMF is reader-supported. When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.

Rings Я Us

Smoking Guru
Original poster
Jul 3, 2017
Southeast Michigan
I don't think anyone has the title of group Leader for ECB group. So why not? I'm the most active ECB user in the forum and have a vast knowledge of all the mods.. The useless and most useful. Who can make me a leader? Seriously.. :D
Hey, have to start somewhere..
giphy.gif

I dont have a problem with it but cant figure out the group leads anymore. Doesnt look like there is group leaders anymore.

Reactions: Rings Я Us
I dont have a problem with it but cant figure out the group leads anymore. Doesnt look like there is group leaders anymore.
It was just a thought.. I will still help anyone with an ECB question regardless .. Lol thanks for checking though.. really wanted a box under my name.. One day.. haha..

I don't think anyone has the title of group Leader for ECB group. So why not? I'm the most active ECB user in the forum and have a vast knowledge of all the mods.. The useless and most useful. Who can make me a leader? Seriously.. :D
Hey, have to start somewhere..

Rings Я Us Rings Я Us Sounds like you volunteered so we have placed you in as group lead over the ECB Users Group.

(Please note that not all groups have a lead.)

If you want to know who the group lead is in any group, hover over the group name in the main forum list and the name(s) will show up. This only works on a desktop.. i.e. not a smart phone or tablet.

Enjoy!:)

Reactions: Rings Я Us
Rings Я Us Rings Я Us Sounds like you volunteered so we have placed you in as group lead over the ECB Users Group.

(Please note that not all groups have a lead.)

If you want to know who the group lead is in any group, hover over the group name in the main forum list and the name(s) will show up. This only works on a desktop.. i.e. not a smart phone or tablet.

Enjoy!:)
Be happy to assist anyone on some tips and mods, show them some of our links. Thanks for hooking me up.
John B

Congrats on your "BOX", Rings:cool: ECB seems all but dead but maybe with MB's Version that can change. Mine is sitting gathering dust, since I got the MES which also gathers more dust than I'd like. Rain and MES are not a great combo.
I did have a turkey fryer gifted to me. Wouldn't you know it the legs of the ECB match perfectly. Looks like I got an ECB gasser for those rainy day cooks. I just gotta bring myself to cut the handle off a perfectly good CI skillet for a charcoal pan.
So much experimenting to do and no time. Got a second ECB for parts, can make a double stacker or maybe a WSM clone. Convertible from one type to another on a whime.

Congrats on your "BOX", Rings:cool: ECB seems all but dead but maybe with MB's Version that can change. Mine is sitting gathering dust, since I got the MES which also gathers more dust than I'd like. Rain and MES are not a great combo.
I did have a turkey fryer gifted to me. Wouldn't you know it the legs of the ECB match perfectly. Looks like I got an ECB gasser for those rainy day cooks. I just gotta bring myself to cut the handle off a perfectly good CI skillet for a charcoal pan.
So much experimenting to do and no time. Got a second ECB for parts, can make a double stacker or maybe a WSM clone. Convertible from one type to another on a whime.

Lol.. neat... I saw a brand new ECB in the box a few weeks ago. They wanted $40 for it. I almost pulled the trigger.
Be fun to see a gas one for sure..

Congrats Rings. Just goes to show how much people want to help out in here.
And it didn't cost you a dime. You can always go to a major store and get one of those credit cards they have and just put the money in it and then use it for here. That is a easy way plus if someone gets your card number. There's not crap on it for them to steal.

OTBS is an honor in itself Throwdown Master! But you are the one that does them now so you should have it added in.

Hey Rings. How did your bird go? I haven't been able to be in here since then. How did the brine work for you?

SmokingMeatForums.com is reader supported and as an Amazon Associate, we may earn commissions from qualifying purchases.

Latest posts

Hot Threads

Clicky