I Smoked a 2LB'er with Cheese " Party Burger and a Big Bun "

• Some of the links on this forum allow SMF, at no cost to you, to earn a small commission when you click through and make a purchase. Let me know if you have any questions about this.
SMF is reader-supported. When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.
That Burger is just Beautiful! That would be just about right for the 3 of us that eat dressed up Bacon Cheeseburger! Maybe a 1 pound SMASH BURGER for Ketchup only Wife and Amanda...JJ

Reactions: DRKsmoking
That Burger is just Beautiful! That would be just about right for the 3 of us that eat dressed up Bacon Cheeseburger! Maybe a 1 pound SMASH BURGER for Ketchup only Wife and Amanda...JJ

Thanks JJ for the like and the comment

Yes it is a pretty thing to see, that is like 8 -1/4 pounders.
I thought Mona might help eat it , but no she wanted different supper.
So I guess I will chew on this for a while, lol

David

Reactions: chef jimmyj
Man that is a gorgeous burger. I wouldnt mind a slice or two of that.
Jim

Thanks Jim for the like and the comment.

The picture without the roof on the burger is a great shot,

And I wish I could get you some . This is way too much for one person.
I put a dent in it , but holy cow batman what was I thinking

David

• Haha
Reactions: JLeonard
Good lord David! Could you have made it and bigger??!! :emoji_wink:It looks really good!

Thanks Steve for the like and the comment

Was not sure how big I was going to make it , seeing how I had to make my own bun. I am really glad
I only found a 9" cake pan in the cupboard. Than it all went from there . Wife thinks I'm a nutball, lol

David

SmokingMeatForums.com is reader supported and as an Amazon Associate, we may earn commissions from qualifying purchases.

Latest posts

Hot Threads

Clicky