I Smoked a 2LB'er with Cheese " Party Burger and a Big Bun "

• Some of the links on this forum allow SMF, at no cost to you, to earn a small commission when you click through and make a purchase. Let me know if you have any questions about this.
SMF is reader-supported. When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.
That's insane but looks oh so delicious. What do you flip it with though? A pizza peel?? :emoji_astonished: Nice job David. That would definitely be a huge hot at a party.

Robert

Reactions: DRKsmoking
That's insane but looks oh so delicious. What do you flip it with though? A pizza peel?? :emoji_astonished: Nice job David. That would definitely be a huge hot at a party.

Robert

Thanks Robert for the like and the comment

It was real tasty, I wish i had a peel , I have 2 big spatula's and flipped it fast so it would not break
It was thick and big.. Mona really thinks I'm a nut case , but she had a bite and said it was real good also.
But she wanted a Donair. So it took 2 days for me to eat it all. I'm off burgers now for a couple days, lol

It would be perfect for a kids party

David

Man, you are tempting me to give that a shot. Looks like you guessed about right on the shrinkage ( that or you quit cooking when it matched the bun size LOL )
Burger looks delicious
Several years ago the She-Beast bought a cheap pizza stone that came with a wooden peel. Got used once. Might have to look it up and see if the peel is useable for something like this. Might be useful for spatchcocked chickens too..

Man, you are tempting me to give that a shot. Looks like you guessed about right on the shrinkage ( that or you quit cooking when it matched the bun size LOL )
Burger looks delicious
Several years ago the She-Beast bought a cheap pizza stone that came with a wooden peel. Got used once. Might have to look it up and see if the peel is useable for something like this. Might be useful for spatchcocked chickens too..

Thanks Mo for the like and the comment

Give it a whirl 🌪 🌪 you will be happy if you do. :emoji_grin::emoji_laughing:

Because I smoked it first it did most of the shrinking in the smoker.
I was lucky that's where it stopped , I actually wanted it to hang out the bun a little more.

It was real tasty with the Mesquite and all the fixins, BUT I forgot my sandwich pickles, the
peel would have helped but my 2 big egg flippers worked ok

David

Awesome!!!
Sorry I'm late, but I love it !!
Only thing I'd have to change would be to Fry the onions.
That would last us a long time, here at the Den!!
Nice Job!
Like.

Bear

Awesome!!!
Sorry I'm late, but I love it !!
Only thing I'd have to change would be to Fry the onions.
That would last us a long time, here at the Den!!
Nice Job!
Like.

Bear
Thanks Bear for the like and the comment

I only mentioned it because of what you said about 1/4 pounders

So this was 8 - 1/4 pounders. lol

I like my onions all ways , but fried is better. Went with the raw red mostly for looks to be able to see most of the other ingredients.

David

SmokingMeatForums.com is reader supported and as an Amazon Associate, we may earn commissions from qualifying purchases.

Hot Threads

Clicky