I bring you the Feb. 2023 Throwdown for your voting pleasure!

• Some of the links on this forum allow SMF, at no cost to you, to earn a small commission when you click through and make a purchase. Let me know if you have any questions about this.

Which one will you pick?

• Hillbilly shark cochie... venison summer sausage, cheese n crackers, Smoked goose pastrami Reuben ca

Votes: 6 5.6%
  • Wings 3 ways-hot, naked, honey BBQ, smoked queso, Jalapeños poppers, Smoked cream cheese, Smoked stu

Votes: 3 2.8%
  • Moose 3-Ways: bacon wrapped smoked kabobs, marinated grilled with smoked cream cheese crostini, and

Votes: 19 17.6%
  • Smoked cheddar stuffed KC BBQ meatballs, grilled Philly cheesesteak kabobs with whiz style cheese sa

Votes: 20 18.5%
  • three racks of baby back ribs on the WSM, using a barely-modified BRITU recipe, and ABTs

Votes: 4 3.7%
  • Chicago inspired Italian Beef Pull-Apart Ring: Smoked and shredded chuck roast rubbed in Italian spi

Votes: 20 18.5%
  • Classic KC Ribs vs Classic Philly Cheese Steak with Vortex Wings.

Votes: 19 17.6%
  • Homemade buns with pulled chuck roast, Seasoned, smoked cream cheese, Smoked mini peppers stuffed wi

Votes: 14 13.0%
  • Our Super Bowl appetizers are Chinese barbecued pork, smoked chicken taquitos with avocado crema, an

Votes: 3 2.8%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
SMF is reader-supported. When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.
1677365875195.png

Reactions: DougE
The top 3 spots are a tight race! Please cast your vote! These folks worked hard on their entries, so honor their efforts with a vote!

Reactions: gmc2003
Nothing but trouble.... Great movie...One of akroyds best IMO. I have the disc....The dinner table scene is the best
I barely remember it! I was just a kid when i saw it. If i remember correctly, digital underground was in it. Good ole humpty hump! lol

Bump for any stragglers who haven't voted yet.

Glad to see some engaged voters for sure, but i'm surprised at how many chose to ignore the efforts of those that took up the challenge.

Reactions: clifish
I voted but it was mighty tough call with the array of GREAT dishes to pick from!
Congrats to all who entered and I'm sure their families were also thankful 😆.

Keith

Reactions: TNJAKE
C,mon, y'all, we have a really tight race going for the top spots. If you haven't voted yet, please do so and honor the efforts of those who have submitted an entry.

Reactions: TNJAKE
SmokingMeatForums.com is reader supported and as an Amazon Associate, we may earn commissions from qualifying purchases.

Latest posts

Hot Threads

Clicky