Hurricane Sally, Gonna Be a Wild Ride

• Some of the links on this forum allow SMF, at no cost to you, to earn a small commission when you click through and make a purchase. Let me know if you have any questions about this.
SMF is reader-supported. When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.

chilerelleno

Legendary Pitmaster
Original poster
OTBS Member
★ Lifetime Premier ★
Sally is coming to the Gulf Coast and I hear she has a bad attitude.
She must be PMS'ing.
I know theres a number of SMF members down here, myself included, and I just want everyone to stay safe and not take any chances.
She's a Cat2 with the distinct possibility of becoming a Cat3.
In other words... It's gonna BLOW!

What did the Hurricane say to the Coconut Palm?
Hold on to your Nuts this isn't going to be an ordinary Blow Job!

Last edited:
Stay safe chile! Strap that smoker down!
Screenshot_20200914-203357~2.png

Reactions: chilerelleno
howdy from central Alabama. It looks like we'll just get a whole load of wet dumped in our area. As I live on a hillside slope I'm not worried about myself, but I'm sending prayers up for those of y'all who're affected.

Stay safe, and remember you can chill your beer with ice ;)

Will do... Looks like I'm taking a direct hit.
Had the trip booked for this week . I Couldn't make any sense of going to the gulf during hurricane season , after looking at the forecast . So I backed out .
Sisters and family got down there Saturday night . Off 180 by the Fort .
Reed Reality called them Sunday night . Told them to pack up and leave .
Stay safe .

John a small word of advice. If flooding is going to be an issue. Vacuum seal your important papers/documents and put them in your dishwasher. Best of luck old friend.

Chris

Thanks for everyone's concerns and advice.
Thankfully for us Sally is turning out to be pretty much a tease.
Not much more than a Tropical Storm even for us in Mobile, AL on the immediate West side of the eye.
And as far as I'm concerned she can keep her act moving Eastward.

I do feel for the people to the the East/Northeast, they're getting the brunt of the rain/wind right now through tomorrow.

Last edited:
Hope the best for everyone. We are east of it but a ways east we're just getting rain started yesterday and don't think it's stopped for more than an hour since then.

SmokingMeatForums.com is reader supported and as an Amazon Associate, we may earn commissions from qualifying purchases.

Latest posts

Hot Threads

Clicky