Howdy from Tyler, TX

• Some of the links on this forum allow SMF, at no cost to you, to earn a small commission when you click through and make a purchase. Let me know if you have any questions about this.
SMF is reader-supported. When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.

apachepunchbbq

Original poster
Jun 27, 2017
Hi there!!!

My name is Josh and I am from Tyler Texas. I have been grilling my whole life from my first burnt steak my dad let me cook when I was just a wee laddy to today. I am fairly new at the BBQ smoking game, I own one offset cheap backyard pit I call "Kerchak" a little bullet smoker I call "short-round" and I just got an electric smoker from a family member.

I love the whole process of prepping the meat, choosing my spices, choosing what wood I want to use, how hot to make it, how long do I want to cook, to wrap or not to wrap?, and all the other stuff. I have been getting praise by every one that eats my product but I am hoping to break into the competition world and try my hand at the big time. 

I work as a therapist in my everyday job but on the weekends and when I can afford it, I love cooking and getting better at BBQ.

I hope I can bring some positive info to this group and be a good member.

SmokingMeatForums.com is reader supported and as an Amazon Associate, we may earn commissions from qualifying purchases.

Latest posts

Hot Threads

Clicky