How do YOU make coffee?

• Some of the links on this forum allow SMF, at no cost to you, to earn a small commission when you click through and make a purchase. Let me know if you have any questions about this.
SMF is reader-supported. When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.
Plain Jane Drip machine. Was given an Espresso Machine 30 years ago. We used it a handful of times and I have no idea what happened to it. My complaint about Drip Coffee? Not Hot Enough! Been discussing getting an old school Percolator. Mom used one with great result and I've never had Bad Coffee in a Diner...JJ

Reactions: noboundaries
I renamed my cat 'Civet' and had the bright idea to feed him some coffee beans. I was going to sell them at an AMAZING discount to all of you coffee drinkers, but Civet bit me and ran away after I forced the first one down his throat :(

So, apologies for not having any of that civet cat feces coffee for you guys.

I don't see how people drink the stuff, civetpoo or regular, it all tastes like burnt water run through a old burn barrel.

I once drank it somewhat regularly as I subscribed to the 'it helps you be awake' propaganda, especially when I was driving looooonnnngggggg distances. By the time I added enough sugar to it to make it palatable, my A1C was 975,241

Now on those really rough days it's a Monster. Totally healthy and natural..... but I can get it in peach or watermelon and that helps.

Now people that chug coffee flavored Monster, those are the ones ya gotta worry about!

Heck yeah, I'll bump this old thread.

I'm in the 3+4÷2+6 category and certainly not a coffee conesour.
Here is how I've been doing it for the last six months or so. The AeroPress setup.

1000000795.jpg

Heating 10 oz. water, no pod.

1000000796.jpg

Place new paper filter and assemble. Add a heaping scoop of your favorite ground coffee, pour over the water and give it a quick stir. Now press the slurry through the filter and into your favorite cup.

1000000797.jpg

Easy easy, and tastes better than pods.

Heck yeah, I'll bump this old thread.

I'm in the 3+4÷2+6 category and certainly not a coffee conesour.
Here is how I've been doing it for the last six months or so. The AeroPress setup.

View attachment 690559

Heating 10 oz. water, no pod.

View attachment 690560

Place new paper filter and assemble. Add a heaping scoop of your favorite ground coffee, pour over the water and give it a quick stir. Now press the slurry through the filter and into your favorite cup.

View attachment 690561
Cool! I usually use a professional coffee machine and high-quality beans. And I do this after reading an article about buying a vending machine for making coffee. It turns out this is a pretty profitable business if you do everything right. And this type of activity is constantly in demand among consumers.
Easy easy, and tastes better than pods.
Cool! I usually use a professional coffee machine and high quality beans.

Last edited:
I'm a 1 work days. The other days I like cowboy coffee.
I guess some young'n made the list. Since there's no metal coffee pot or percolator!

SmokingMeatForums.com is reader supported and as an Amazon Associate, we may earn commissions from qualifying purchases.

Hot Threads

Clicky