holiday ham price

• Some of the links on this forum allow SMF, at no cost to you, to earn a small commission when you click through and make a purchase. Let me know if you have any questions about this.
SMF is reader-supported. When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.

dacfan

Smoke Blower
Original poster
Feb 4, 2009
Eastern Ky
I have been thinking about smoking hams for thanksgiving. Any idea on what i should charge per ham?

There is a certain percentage that I have seen a lot of people mention on here but I cant remember exactly what it is. Just gotta think about your costs...product, rub, pans, foil, fuel source, and of course your time. Don't shortchange yourself!

There is a certain percentage that I have seen a lot of people mention on here but I cant remember exactly what it is. Just gotta think about your costs...product, rub, pans, foil, fuel source, and of course your time. Don't shortchange yourself!

I think I've seen somebody take the meat price x 3 or 4.

I've read good answers for all types of meat pricing except ham. I did see where several others said the profit margin is way better than doing turkeys. I just want to know what others are selling hams for, average hams are around 12-15 lbs around my area.

SmokingMeatForums.com is reader supported and as an Amazon Associate, we may earn commissions from qualifying purchases.

Latest posts

Hot Threads

Clicky