• Some of the links on this forum allow SMF, at no cost to you, to earn a small commission when you click through and make a purchase. Let me know if you have any questions about this.

High-stress growing

Hamdrew

Meat Mopper
Joined Jan 17, 2021
Simple concept, the more you stress the harder she works. Water can legitimately become a cost issue (those tomatillos required about 2-3gal water, 4x daily). Using whatever regular soil you do is fine, but you can try adding in some sand or other well-draining anhydrous medium to your soil (a la "hydroponic")
KIMG0339.JPG

tomatillos.jpg

Hamdrew

Meat Mopper
Joined Jan 17, 2021
Those Cherry Tomatoes got about 8-9ft tall before their big fruiting, ended up ~5ft up & 5+ft down. That cooler is there because the (huge, very much grape-like) clusters would've been on the porch, otherwise.

....And those are my brothers tools/deck(+cooler) he let rot that ive repurposed for my madness endeavors; Waste not want not, lol.

Hamdrew

Meat Mopper
Joined Jan 17, 2021
lotta info on it! but yup, nerd-growing stuff. lol. kinda like growing "by feel" but the reward for a minimal added effort (especially if you have limited space/plants) is well-worth it, IMO

Latest posts

Hot Threads

Top Bottom
  AdBlock Detected

We noticed that you're using an ad-blocker, which could block some critical website features. For the best possible site experience please take a moment to disable your AdBlocker.