Hiding In Plain Sight

• Some of the links on this forum allow SMF, at no cost to you, to earn a small commission when you click through and make a purchase. Let me know if you have any questions about this.
SMF is reader-supported. When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.

pops6927

Gone but not forgotten. RIP
Original poster
OTBS Member
SMF Premier Member
Jul 23, 2008
Fort Worth, Tx.
Had a fellow smoker PM me about stuffing snack stix, wondered where I got my 3/8" stuffing tube from.  I did a search, checked a lot of the places, and could not find one.  Even called the F. Dick company directly; they did not offer one either.  Dadgumit!  If they didn't have one.... wow, who would?  Until...

I figured out what I was asking and what I was meaning were two different things that were the same.... (? 
head-wall.gif
 )

I measured  my tube and it was, on the outside, from 9/16" at the base, tapering down to 7/16" at the tip!  So, my 3/8" stuffing tube was actually a 1/2 inch tube on the outside dimension and 3/8 inch on the inside dimension, verified by measuring the inside dimension at the tip, too.

So, for snack sticks, what you're looking for is a 1/2" tube OD, such as:

top_search.gif

online_storenew.gif

basicsqgreen.gif

basicsqgreen.gif

Home  > Stuffer Accessories  > #56215 1/2" Stainless Steel Stuffing Tube for 15/20/25/30 lb. Sausage Stuffers

[h1]#56215 1/2" Stainless Steel Stuffing Tube for 15/20/25/30 lb. Sausage Stuffers[/h1]

Your Price:  $24.99

Item Number:  56215

Quantity:

Email this page to a friend
Stainless Steel Stuffing Tube for 15, 20, 25 and 30 lb. Sausage Stuffers.

• Length: 7 1/2" not including funnel
• Outside Diameter: 1/2" 
• Diameter at Connecting Point: 2"

This stuffing tube can also be used with F. Dick Stuffers.

Don'tcha hate when that happens?  When that happens to me, Ma says that I remind he of an eejet arguing with himself. 
th_dunno-1%5B1%5D.gif

SmokingMeatForums.com is reader supported and as an Amazon Associate, we may earn commissions from qualifying purchases.

Hot Threads

Clicky