Hi all.

• Some of the links on this forum allow SMF, at no cost to you, to earn a small commission when you click through and make a purchase. Let me know if you have any questions about this.
SMF is reader-supported. When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.

Icefever

Original poster
Jul 1, 2018
Warwick UK
Just joined the forum and it's great to find a UK section. I've been reading up on the shortcomings of the Brinkman that I bought last year, air flow or lack of it.

The gap around the lid, which I hope to fix by next weekend, just waiting on some 14mm fire rope and glue. We did intend to smoke a chicken today but after all the info I've read I think it's best to leave until the lid is finished. ;)
Ice.

Hi Ice and welcome to the forum. There are a few of us from the UK who chat on here. There is also as smokers meet at Billing Aquadrome on the 20-22nd July that may interest you.

Yes there are some challenges with the Brinkmann but the mods you have been reading will help. The biggest challenge is managing the fine temperature control. How did the chicken go and what are you wanting to smoke in the future?

Would love to see some photos :-)

Welcome to the site from New England. Glad you joined.

Chris

SmokingMeatForums.com is reader supported and as an Amazon Associate, we may earn commissions from qualifying purchases.

Hot Threads

Clicky