Hey Chris, Your New Beer Pole....Seriously (Pics)

• Some of the links on this forum allow SMF, at no cost to you, to earn a small commission when you click through and make a purchase. Let me know if you have any questions about this.
SMF is reader-supported. When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.
However I got an idea. Would you be open to the idea of a Throw Down in Chris's honor?
I wopuld certainly be open to the idea, but it would require agreement from all 3 committee members: myself, Chris, and Jake ( TNJAKE TNJAKE ). If those guysd want to give it a run, I'm all for it.
That would make a damn fine trophy!
I have the stuff to build another one but if this is going to be a trophy, I'll need to think through it and come up with something a bit more deserving. The one shown here is just too basic.

Robert

Reactions: Flatrate
I was hoping you were gonna say that . Just not the same .
I don't disagree with you in the least. His current beer pole is iconic and a large part of his SMF personae. I understood that going in so gave him the option.

Robert

Plus if he has a hand in it he can't compete
Fear not!! :emoji_wink: I can't compete anyway. Being that I'm on the TD committee as well as being a sponsor, that rules me out right out of the gate....not that I'd stand any chance at all of being anywhere near the top of the voting.

Robert

Reactions: Flatrate
So I was honored to be gifted this awesome beer pole. I'd love to have a great picture of it out in the garage or on the deck but I had it shipped to my work. Trying to save a little on shipping that tx smoker tx smoker covered while literally giving this to me. Thank you so much this is so cool. Pack job was incredible too.
20230414_170454.jpg

So I was honored to be gifted this awesome beer pole.
It looks a bit out of place in an office environment but I'm thrilled it made it to you in tact. I have no faith in the shipping companies so went to extreme lengths to pack it in a way that was as idiot proof as I could make it. Can't wait to see it in action on a cook real soon.

Robert

So I was honored to be gifted this awesome beer pole. I'd love to have a great picture of it out in the garage or on the deck but I had it shipped to my work. Trying to save a little on shipping that tx smoker tx smoker covered while literally giving this to me. Thank you so much this is so cool. Pack job was incredible too.View attachment 662872
I was just catching up with this thread and noted the comments about a bottle opener. Do you think the openings left at the bottom of the round pipe could function as an opener? If they happen to work…pure design genius!

Reactions: bigfurmn
I have no faith in the shipping companies so went to extreme lengths to pack it in a way that was as idiot proof as I could make it.
My GM has been in the industry for over 20 years, I’m over 15 years. We work in domestic and international freight. That was incredibly well packaged. Again thank you so much for the beer pole.

Beer pole positioned well.
Nice job on the tri tip.
Is it that cold enough up there to generate a lot of steam or is that all smoke?
We start north tomorrow

SmokingMeatForums.com is reader supported and as an Amazon Associate, we may earn commissions from qualifying purchases.

Latest posts

Hot Threads

Clicky