Hey Chris, Your New Beer Pole....Seriously (Pics)

• Some of the links on this forum allow SMF, at no cost to you, to earn a small commission when you click through and make a purchase. Let me know if you have any questions about this.
SMF is reader-supported. When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.
Very nice of you Robert and you have some good skills!

Well since I seen Chris has yet to show up for this, I am willing to step up and accept this generous gift on his behalf! Just sayin.

Dave

WOW!!! Robert I'm truly at a loss for words. You've created a work of art right there my friend. It's beautiful and I really appreciate the time, effort and thought that you put into it. However(now I'll get beaten up for what I'm about to say), I just can't bring myself to retire my original beer pole. It may not have been displayed in my earlier threads, but It's been there standing tall by my side since day one. So with that said. I'm afraid that I'll have to turn down your more than generous offer. I sincerely hope that you're not offended by my decision, but I just couldn't accept it knowing that it would just sit collecting dust in my garage.

To steal a descriptor from a good friend. That pole is EPIC, and I really wish I could accept it.

Thank you again.
Chris

Last edited:
Man that is cool! But it could also double as a melee weapon for the zombie apocalypse!!
Thanks Jim!! I suppose it could double as a weapon but if you're needing a tool for the zombie apocalypse just say so. I could probably do something a bit more specific for the task.

Robert

• Haha
Reactions: JLeonard
That’s a nice beer pole for Chris! Keep a magnetic bottle opener on it and you’ll never have to worry about opening any bottle ever again.
Very much appreciate it Joe. the bottle opener was an additional expense that Chris opted against :emoji_wink:

Robert

Dang Robert that is just cool! Love the nice touch of the nylon feet and end caps just legit!!!!
Thank you sir!! I tend to be pretty anal retentive about the details on any project. Just wanted to cover all the bases on this one.

Robert

TXS, Nice fabrication and a good plan for the Koozie space !
Thanks so much. I just try to think through things to make sure all the bases are covered. Additionally, that was the only size of round steel pipe I had so it was really not a choice, more a lack of options :emoji_laughing: It just worked out well so I used it as a selling point.

Robert

Wow Robert! Once again your generosity is matched by your craftsmanship. What an awesome and thoughtful project! Great work!
Thanks so much Jed. As much as anything, it was just something to do. I needed a project to keep myself busy so decided to go ahead and put this together.

Robert

Reactions: bauchjw
That wasn’t built in?!?! Major design flaw
Nah, it was by design. See, when a person gets to the age of gmc2003 gmc2003 , not only does he have his favorite spatula, he also has his favorite bottle opener. I could never replace that so left it to him to provide his favorite one :emoji_laughing:

Robert

• Haha
Reactions: WaterRat
Very nice Robert it looks awesome Chis is in for a major upgrade it seems
Thanks so much Jerry but it looks like Chris is gonna keep his current (and iconic) beer pole. This one will be going elsewhere.

Robert

SmokingMeatForums.com is reader supported and as an Amazon Associate, we may earn commissions from qualifying purchases.

Latest posts

Hot Threads

Clicky