hey all! 1st beer can chicken in mes 30. im a new guy!

• Some of the links on this forum allow SMF, at no cost to you, to earn a small commission when you click through and make a purchase. Let me know if you have any questions about this.
SMF is reader-supported. When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.

smokewithfire

Original poster
Feb 18, 2011
Im new to smoking and to the forum! Love this forum u all seem very helpful to new guys. I got an analog mes 30 for christmas and ive been learning shall we say! Just put my 1st beer can chicken on 30 mins ago. Its about 4lbs rubbed it down with janes crazy salt, garlic powder, pepper and paprika. Im using a mix of apple and cherry wood got it hummin at about 275 degrees! I also popped 2 garlic cloves in the coors light can! Well see how she turns out!

Sounds great!!

Can ya make the picture a little bigger??

Have fun!!

Craig

Excellent! I just picked up my MES yesterday too...we can go down this path together!!

Ive got pics but having a hell of a time posting them off my phone! Help!!!!!

welcome to SMF congrats on the smoker.. sounds like your had some great Q
PDT_Armataz_01_34.gif

Well from the pics it looks like you did real well on your first smoke. Now you have to get the picture thingy down.

SmokingMeatForums.com is reader supported and as an Amazon Associate, we may earn commissions from qualifying purchases.

Hot Threads

Clicky