Hello & Merry Christmas

• Some of the links on this forum allow SMF, at no cost to you, to earn a small commission when you click through and make a purchase. Let me know if you have any questions about this.
SMF is reader-supported. When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.

edl01

Original poster
Dec 25, 2011
Wisconsin
Just got my first smoker for Christmas -- a Masterbuilt Gas Smokehouse -- and found this web site.  Lots of great info.  Hoping to be smoking soon!!

welcome1.gif
 to SMF. Lots of GREAT info here and folks willing to share there knowledge. I sugest you check out the 5 day e-course. Loads of good info in it. Smoking Basics 5-Day eCourse

Welcome,  Edlo1.  Please let us look over your shoulder by sending us photos of your rig, and your efforts.  There is so much knowledge and experience from around the globe here.  Your questions will be answered by friends.

Enjoy!

Welcome to SMF glad you can join us.  We are big on Pics and love to help everyone out.  Remember the only question that is dumb is one not asked.  You will not find a friendlier place to talk Que on the web.

You are going to fit in just fine.

SmokingMeatForums.com is reader supported and as an Amazon Associate, we may earn commissions from qualifying purchases.

Hot Threads

Clicky