Hello from Vermont

• Some of the links on this forum allow SMF, at no cost to you, to earn a small commission when you click through and make a purchase. Let me know if you have any questions about this.
SMF is reader-supported. When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.
Vermont is that part of Canada? Just kidding welcome from a fellow VT'er. I think this makes two of us. In another 40 years VT will own this site. LOL

Chris

Reactions: vtfarrier
Vermont is that part of Canada? Just kidding welcome from a fellow VT'er. I think this makes two of us. In another 40 years VT will own this site. LOL

Chris
Yes that’s my favorite one I get. Im from the Rutland area

Yes that’s my favorite one I get. Im from the Rutland area

Georgia here, I got tossed out of Castleton State back in my youth. Behavioral issues they said. A group of us participated in a panty raid. The presidents daughter just happen to be living in the dorm we hit. Man he didn't have any sense of humor. If you have any questions - fire away. Theres a whole lot of very friendly people here and they're all willing to share tips and techniques.

Chris

Reactions: PPG1
Welcome from Indiana. I went to a BMW motorcycle rally in Essex Junction a few years ago and rode all around the state. You guys sure have a lot of cows. I love it that the yellow lines are "advisory."

Reactions: vtfarrier
SmokingMeatForums.com is reader supported and as an Amazon Associate, we may earn commissions from qualifying purchases.

Hot Threads

Clicky