• Some of the links on this forum allow SMF, at no cost to you, to earn a small commission when you click through and make a purchase. Let me know if you have any questions about this.

Hello from Vermont

SmokinAl

SMF Hall of Fame Pitmaster
Staff member
OTBS Member
★ Lifetime Premier ★
Joined Jun 22, 2009
Welcome to SMF!
Glad you decided to join us!
Al

GATOR240

Master of the Pit
OTBS Member
SMF Premier Member
Joined Oct 15, 2017
Welcome to SMF. You came to the right place.

gmc2003

Epic Pitmaster
OTBS Member
Joined Sep 15, 2012
Vermont is that part of Canada? Just kidding welcome from a fellow VT'er. I think this makes two of us. In another 40 years VT will own this site. LOL

Chris

Bearcarver

SMF Hall of Fame Pitmaster
OTBS Member
SMF Premier Member
Group Lead
Joined Sep 12, 2009
Not Another One!!!
Just kidding, the other one is Great.
Welcome Farrier!

Bear (of PA)

vtfarrier

Joined Sep 22, 2020
Vermont is that part of Canada? Just kidding welcome from a fellow VT'er. I think this makes two of us. In another 40 years VT will own this site. LOL

Chris
Yes that’s my favorite one I get. Im from the Rutland area

gmc2003

Epic Pitmaster
OTBS Member
Joined Sep 15, 2012
Yes that’s my favorite one I get. Im from the Rutland area
Georgia here, I got tossed out of Castleton State back in my youth. Behavioral issues they said. A group of us participated in a panty raid. The presidents daughter just happen to be living in the dorm we hit. Man he didn't have any sense of humor. If you have any questions - fire away. Theres a whole lot of very friendly people here and they're all willing to share tips and techniques.

Chris

Braz

Master of the Pit
SMF Premier Member
Joined Jun 25, 2017
Welcome from Indiana. I went to a BMW motorcycle rally in Essex Junction a few years ago and rode all around the state. You guys sure have a lot of cows. I love it that the yellow lines are "advisory."

Top Bottom
  AdBlock Detected

We noticed that you're using an ad-blocker, which could block some critical website features. For the best possible site experience please take a moment to disable your AdBlocker.