Hello from Seattle

• Some of the links on this forum allow SMF, at no cost to you, to earn a small commission when you click through and make a purchase. Let me know if you have any questions about this.
SMF is reader-supported. When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.

PNW Chuck

Original poster
Nov 6, 2019
Love to eat and trying to learn to bbq better. I travel for work a lot so I want to research while away from home and maximize my cooking when home. Have already read a lot of great stuff here. Kind of overwhelming as it all looks fantastic

welcome from pa, ya joined a great site with lot's of friendly and knowledgeable people. so jump right in with any questions you have.

welcome - this is the place! great supportive people. crazy amounts of info. its an obsession - but its loved.

Welcome from Ohio. You’ve found an awesome home here. I’ve learned so much since joining and literally learn something new here almost daily.

Love to eat and trying to learn to bbq better. I travel for work a lot so I want to research while away from home and maximize my cooking when home. Have already read a lot of great stuff here. Kind of overwhelming as it all looks fantastic
Welcome to SMF from Minnesota.

Welcome from Everett, Chuck! You've found the right place for smoking, bbq, curing, sausagemaking, etc.

Howdy and Welcome from East Texas and the best site on the Web.

Gary

SmokingMeatForums.com is reader supported and as an Amazon Associate, we may earn commissions from qualifying purchases.

Hot Threads

Clicky