• Some of the links on this forum allow SMF, at no cost to you, to earn a small commission when you click through and make a purchase. Let me know if you have any questions about this.

Hello from Seattle

PNW Chuck

Joined Nov 6, 2019
Love to eat and trying to learn to bbq better. I travel for work a lot so I want to research while away from home and maximize my cooking when home. Have already read a lot of great stuff here. Kind of overwhelming as it all looks fantastic

smokerjim

Master of the Pit
OTBS Member
SMF Premier Member
Joined Jan 14, 2014
welcome from pa, ya joined a great site with lot's of friendly and knowledgeable people. so jump right in with any questions you have.

sandyut

Smoking Fanatic
SMF Premier Member
Joined Feb 18, 2015
welcome - this is the place! great supportive people. crazy amounts of info. its an obsession - but its loved.

kit s

Smoking Fanatic
Joined Sep 2, 2017
Welcome central Cal...my boy doesn't live to far from you.

jcam222

Master of the Pit
SMF Premier Member
Joined Jun 13, 2017
Welcome from Ohio. You’ve found an awesome home here. I’ve learned so much since joining and literally learn something new here almost daily.

kruizer

Master of the Pit
Joined Sep 7, 2015
Love to eat and trying to learn to bbq better. I travel for work a lot so I want to research while away from home and maximize my cooking when home. Have already read a lot of great stuff here. Kind of overwhelming as it all looks fantastic
Welcome to SMF from Minnesota.

one eyed jack

Master of the Pit
Joined Oct 11, 2014
Welcome aboard Chuck. Don't stress too much over BBQ, it's not rocket science. You'll pick it up quick enough.

mneeley490

Master of the Pit
OTBS Member
Joined Jun 23, 2011
Welcome from Everett, Chuck! You've found the right place for smoking, bbq, curing, sausagemaking, etc.

SmokinAl

SMF Hall of Fame Pitmaster
Staff member
OTBS Member
★ Lifetime Premier ★
Joined Jun 22, 2009
Welcome aboard!
Glad to have you join us!
Al

gary s

SMF Hall of Fame Pitmaster
OTBS Member
Joined Jan 6, 2011
Howdy and Welcome from East Texas and the best site on the Web.

Gary

Latest posts

Hot Threads

Top Bottom