Hello from Seattle!

• Some of the links on this forum allow SMF, at no cost to you, to earn a small commission when you click through and make a purchase. Let me know if you have any questions about this.
SMF is reader-supported. When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.

Kenzmad

Original poster
Dec 11, 2018
been a lurker on this site for awhile. Not new to smoking nor grilling. Just retired my GMG Daniel Boone and am now using a Masterbuilt Mes40. Also, big Weber gas grill (but we wont talk about that one). Ive been busy searching the archive for recipes and info. This is a great place to kill a few hours and get your appetite going!

been a lurker on this site for awhile. Not new to smoking nor grilling. Just retired my GMG Daniel Boone and am now using a Masterbuilt Mes40. Also, big Weber gas grill (but we wont talk about that one). Ive been busy searching the archive for recipes and info. This is a great place to kill a few hours and get your appetite going!

Hi Ken,
Welcome to:
small-logo.png

Ima Gasser and a modified MES 30 user.
But been a smoker/Jerky maker for 50+ years.

Welcome, Kenzmad. Since you've been lurking, you already know you're at the right place. I hope to smell some smoke coming from down south, soon!

Welcome Ken, Glad to have you join the site. Some of the members have recipes included in their signatures also.

Chris

SmokingMeatForums.com is reader supported and as an Amazon Associate, we may earn commissions from qualifying purchases.

Hot Threads

Clicky