Hello from Seattle

• Some of the links on this forum allow SMF, at no cost to you, to earn a small commission when you click through and make a purchase. Let me know if you have any questions about this.
SMF is reader-supported. When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.

Bluechevy_76

Original poster
Oct 4, 2023
Hello everyone! I am located about 2 hours north of Seattle and have been smoking off and on over the last 20ish years for my wife and I and some friends. This past year I started a small food booth at our local farmers market, mostly hot dogs and burgers, the last 2 weeks it's been smoked turkey legs on my Pit Boss, (the sell out quick). This next weekend I have an event and need to smoke up about 100 legs. I have a lead on a JR Enterprise 28-72 BBQ trailer and I have been looking for information on how to use it. Not much comes up when I google search it, any insight would be appreciated.

Happy Smoking!

Mark

Reactions: JLeonard
No help to you with the trailer/smoker, but howdy Mark, and welcome to the group from New Mexico.

SmokingMeatForums.com is reader supported and as an Amazon Associate, we may earn commissions from qualifying purchases.

Latest posts

Hot Threads

Clicky