Hello from Rocklin CA!

• Some of the links on this forum allow SMF, at no cost to you, to earn a small commission when you click through and make a purchase. Let me know if you have any questions about this.
SMF is reader-supported. When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.
Funny. I have family in Rocklin also Aunt uncle and a cousin who’s a fireman up there .. you know any of the Updigrafs by chance ? Welcome to SMF

No, it doesn't ring a bell, sorry Tim. Unusual name, not one to be forgotten for sure. But I'm more a passer-through up there.
Kind of along for the ride. Kinda "driving Miss Daisy". ;) Kinda here for the beer and conversation.:)
My eldest Sister has lived there (In Sac) since the 1970's, her name's Molly. But I don't remember all of her last names anymore. :confused: :p And it's about to change in June, again.
I know she raised 6 kids, and I think 4 husbands. But don't quote me on the husbands.... o_O
Do you believe in 6° of separation? It is a very small world.
But all of the aforementioned migrated from Southern California to the Sac area in the late 1960's and 1970's. But not my wife. She's always been a So Cal Gal. I just got lucky. :D

Reactions: Timlarmer
SmokingMeatForums.com is reader supported and as an Amazon Associate, we may earn commissions from qualifying purchases.

Latest posts

Hot Threads

Clicky