Hello from Pittsburgh

• Some of the links on this forum allow SMF, at no cost to you, to earn a small commission when you click through and make a purchase. Let me know if you have any questions about this.
SMF is reader-supported. When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.

danno8812

Original poster
Oct 19, 2022
Hi! I’ve been following Jeff since I 1st started smoking about 10 years ago. I love the rubs, recipes and more! I’m on my 3rd smoker. Right now I have a masterbuilt gravity fed smoker and I love it. I just learned about this forum and I hope learn and help share some things as well!

Welcome from Knoxville TN, although I'm originally from the Shenango Valley just North of you in Mercer County.

Reactions: danno8812
Welcome to SMF glad you decided to join us. You'll find lots of good info and some great ideas around here. If you have any questions just ask and somebody will be happy to answer them

Hi! I’ve been following Jeff since I 1st started smoking about 10 years ago. I love the rubs, recipes and more! I’m on my 3rd smoker. Right now I have a masterbuilt gravity fed smoker and I love it. I just learned about this forum and I hope learn and help share some things as well!
Damn, what did you do to the first two poor smokers? LOL.

SmokingMeatForums.com is reader supported and as an Amazon Associate, we may earn commissions from qualifying purchases.

Hot Threads

Clicky