Hello from NW Washington

• Some of the links on this forum allow SMF, at no cost to you, to earn a small commission when you click through and make a purchase. Let me know if you have any questions about this.
SMF is reader-supported. When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.

Lhemnes

Original poster
Sep 12, 2018
Hey guys, new to the forum. I have a green egg, a GMG Davy crockett, and a home made fridge smoker that I use for salmon.
I’m getting ready to build an RF stick burner. I already have a 500 gal tank, just poking around here to figure out some specifics.

Welcome, Lemnes!! You'll find lots of information in the smoker build section and of course there are lots of folk here with tons of experience building (I don't happen to be one of them.) Let us know as questions or problems arise. Of course we would love to see pictures of the build progressing and the final produce!!

Welcome, Lemnes!! You'll find lots of information in the smoker build section and of course there are lots of folk here with tons of experience building (I don't happen to be one of them.) Let us know as questions or problems arise. Of course we would love to see pictures of the build progressing and the final produce!!
I meant final product. Dang spell checker!

Welcome to the show. As others have said looking forward to seeing the progress of your build.

Chris

SmokingMeatForums.com is reader supported and as an Amazon Associate, we may earn commissions from qualifying purchases.

Latest posts

Hot Threads

Clicky