1. Some of the links on this forum allow SMF, at no cost to you, to earn a small commission when you click through and make a purchase. Let me know if you have any questions about this.

Hello from NW Washington

Discussion in 'Roll Call' started by Lhemnes, Sep 12, 2018.

1. Lhemnes

Lhemnes Newbie

Hey guys, new to the forum. I have a green egg, a GMG Davy crockett, and a home made fridge smoker that I use for salmon.
    I’m getting ready to build an RF stick burner. I already have a 500 gal tank, just poking around here to figure out some specifics.

2. oldsmokerdude

oldsmokerdude Smoking Fanatic SMF Premier Member

Welcome, Lemnes!! You'll find lots of information in the smoker build section and of course there are lots of folk here with tons of experience building (I don't happen to be one of them.) Let us know as questions or problems arise. Of course we would love to see pictures of the build progressing and the final produce!!

3. oldsmokerdude

oldsmokerdude Smoking Fanatic SMF Premier Member

I meant final product. Dang spell checker!

4. SmokinAl

SmokinAl Smoking Guru Staff Member Moderator OTBS Member ★ Lifetime Premier ★

Welcome to SMF!
    Looking forward to seeing that build progress!
    Al

5. daveomak

daveomak Smoking Guru OTBS Member SMF Premier Member

6. SmokinLogs

SmokinLogs Smoking Fanatic

Welcome to SMF from Indiana, hope to see some pics of the build up on that smoker!

7. gmc2003

gmc2003 Master of the Pit

Welcome to the show. As others have said looking forward to seeing the progress of your build.

Chris