Hello from Illinois

• Some of the links on this forum allow SMF, at no cost to you, to earn a small commission when you click through and make a purchase. Let me know if you have any questions about this.
SMF is reader-supported. When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.

ted

Fire Starter
Original poster
Oct 14, 2006
North Carolina
Hi, newb from Illinois, just got into smokin this past year. Messed around with chips in my grill, then decided I needed to get a smoker. I have a Weber Smoky Mtn now, and sometime in the future I'm sure I'll want something bigger, but this is good for now. I sell cookies for a living and for a hobby I homebrew. I figure what is better than smoked meats and good beer, oh and a good cigar!! :lol:
Cheers, Ted

Hello Ted and welcome to SMF!!! You might want to consider taking a look at the 5-day eCourse. Lot's of good information to help get you up to speed. I look forward to hearing about your adventures with your WSM. It is a cooker I think I would like to experiment with in the future.

Welcome Ted!

Glad you are here. Don't be afraid to ask questions. The friendly folks here at SMF will be glad to make answer.

Take care, have fun, and do good!

Regards,

Meowey

Welcome again Ted, you'll find us to be a great big happy family, so kick back open a cold one and join in!!

Thanks guys! Since joining SMF, I have been reading quite a bit, lots of good stuff here! There's quite a few recipes that I need to make, with Dutch's Wicked Baked Beans at the top of the list and SoFlaQuers Chili soon to follow! Anyway, thanks and I look forward to learning and contributing!!

SmokingMeatForums.com is reader supported and as an Amazon Associate, we may earn commissions from qualifying purchases.

Hot Threads

Clicky