Hello from Everett Washington

• Some of the links on this forum allow SMF, at no cost to you, to earn a small commission when you click through and make a purchase. Let me know if you have any questions about this.
SMF is reader-supported. When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.

Craigster

Original poster
Oct 19, 2019
Hello everyone! New forum member wishing to extend a warm welcome.
As my profile name suggests, my name is Craig. I live in Everett, Washington and work for
a big airplane company that builds commercial jets. Can't mention the name, but you probably have flown in one of our airplanes before.

I have a lovely wife and two adult sons.

I love outdoor cooking especially in a smoker, as well as gardening, hunting, fishing, and enjoying sports; especially football.

The smoker is use most often is a Green Mountain Grill Daniel Boone model.

I hope to be able to contribute something of value to the forums in offering what I know and to learn from others as well. Can you ever really know enough about smoking meat?

Looking forward to getting to know some of you better! Best wishes!

Last edited:
Reactions: JC in GB
Welcome to the board! Yes this is a place to share knowledge and information. That's good because you can see how other people use your type of smoker, and you can see how other people use other smokers.

Use the Search here and look around.

Welcome Craig glad to have you. It’s amazing how much and how often you can learn something new here. Enjoy

Welcome Craig! I'm also an Everett resident; I live about a mile east of that airplane company you mentioned. I have the same GMG, among others. Been smoking here for about a decade. Perhaps we could get together for a beer around a smoker sometime. PM me if you have any questions.

Last edited:
Reactions: Craigster
Good Morning and a Big Ole Welcome from East Texas and the best Forum on the Web

Gary

SmokingMeatForums.com is reader supported and as an Amazon Associate, we may earn commissions from qualifying purchases.

Hot Threads

Clicky