Hello from Boston area

• Some of the links on this forum allow SMF, at no cost to you, to earn a small commission when you click through and make a purchase. Let me know if you have any questions about this.
SMF is reader-supported. When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.

617Smoker

Smoke Blower
Original poster
SMF Premier Member
Oct 4, 2020
Hello everyone!
I have been on this great forum since I got into this with covid. I have posted a few questions and whatnot before, but just now posted for the first time about a cook (beef ribs), so I thought I would introduce myself. I have been cooking with a bullet smoker, but there is some rust around one of the legs so I am moving to something new. I just had a Masterbuilt digital charcoal 40" delivered, but it came with broken door hinge, so I'm sort of between cookers at the moment. I am going to prop up the bullet smoker for hopefully this last cook to get the ribs going. Anyway, I really appreciate the guys here who are generous with their time and expertise. Cheers.

Hello everyone!
I have been on this great forum since I got into this with covid. I have posted a few questions and whatnot before, but just now posted for the first time about a cook (beef ribs), so I thought I would introduce myself. I have been cooking with a bullet smoker, but there is some rust around one of the legs so I am moving to something new. I just had a Masterbuilt digital charcoal 40" delivered, but it came with broken door hinge, so I'm sort of between cookers at the moment. I am going to prop up the bullet smoker for hopefully this last cook to get the ribs going. Anyway, I really appreciate the guys here who are generous with their time and expertise. Cheers.
Where in the Boston area? Are you a judge for NEBS or KCBS?

Reactions: 617Smoker
Where in the Boston area? Are you a judge for NEBS or KCBS?
I live in Westwood a small town just outside the city. And no not a judge-I had to look those up. I just like making and eating food! But I will def check those out

From Indiana, welcome to SMF. Hope you get that cooker operational soon. No fun being without!
Thank you -- I got the bullet smoker going again for beef ribs tonight and it was a pain -- looking forward to being back in business.

SmokingMeatForums.com is reader supported and as an Amazon Associate, we may earn commissions from qualifying purchases.

Latest posts

Hot Threads

Clicky